It will rain tomorrow.
He often runs in the morning.
Tom exercises every day.
I miss my mother very much.
She wants to go home now.
The English club is going to hold an English party.
They all love her.
The music sounds wonderful.
The leaves have turned red.
She is a student.
We keep silent about that.
The teacher gave a book to him.=The teacher gave him a book.
They told me an interesting story.
The waitress offered me a bottle of wine.
My father will buy me a bike.=My father will buy a bike for me.
Miss Smith teaches us English.
They call me Xiao Wang.
I saw him swimming in the river.
We elected him monitor of the class.
1．In other words，we are the master of our own future.
2．This morning our teacher told us something about the Hope Project in class.
3．A blind man was walking slowly and carefully with a stick in his hand.
4．Should we sacrifice our children’s future for our own interests?
5．Friends made my life full of excitement, imagination and romance.
6. The sun sets in the west.
7. My dictionary is in the bookcase.
8. Rainy days make me sad.
9. Tom often hears his sister singing in the next room.
10. She has not received a letter from her boyfriend for a long time.
11. The woman showed her husband a picture.
12. The student offered a seat to the old man.
13. Mr. Green taught us how to use the Internet.
14. Going to bed early and getting up early is a good habit.
15. He is becoming stronger and stronger.
16. He gave up smoking at last.
17. The plane takes off at 8:30 a.m.
18. All of them laughed.
19. Everybody likes Andy Lau.
1. 主语＋系动词＋表语 S+V+P
3. 主语＋谓语(不及物动词) S+V
4. 主语＋谓语(及物动词)＋宾语 S+V+O
6. 主语＋谓语(不及物动词) S+V
7. 主语＋系动词＋表语 S+V+P
10. 主语＋谓语(及物动词)＋宾语 S+V+O
14. 主语＋系动词＋表语 S+V+P
15. 主语＋系动词＋表语 S+V+P
16. 主语＋谓语(及物动词)＋宾语 S+V+O
17. 主语＋谓语(不及物动词) S+V
18. 主语＋谓语(不及物动词) S+V
19. 主语＋谓语(及物动词)＋宾语 S+V+O
7. 他爷爷昨晚过世了。（pass away）
1. He is standing still.(S+V+P)
2. My motherland became stronger and stronger. (S+V+P)
3. Yesterday they played soccer.(S+V+O)
4. My grandfather lived in the countryside.
5. Great changes have changed in my hometown. (S+V)
6. He has changed a lot. (S+V)
7. His grandpa passed away last night. (S+V)
8. Tom promised to help her. (S+V+O)
9. They advised Mary to stay at home.
10. The teacher permitted them to play football after class. (S+V+O+C)
11. We all wanted him to leave the company.
12. My father warned us not to smoke.
13. The teacher asked me a strange question.
14. His elder brother bought him a present.
15. I showed them my pictures.
16. My mother often tells us stories.
17. They feel satisfied with the result.
18. The dish tastes delicious.(S+V+P)
19. Have you finished your homework?
20. I enjoyed the dinner here.